AC Installation in Mesquite, Sunnyvale, Garland, TX, and Surrounding Areas
We Sell and Install Central Air Conditioning and Ductless Mini-Splits
We Install All Makes and Models: Right-Sized for Your Home or Office.
(One Size Does Not Fit All!)
You might need a new A/C system if your existing unit:
- Is more than 10 years old
- Needs frequent repairing
- Doesn’t properly cool certain areas of your home
- Constantly turns on and off
- Causing utility costs to rise
Need Lower Energy Bills?
Do you need a new air conditioning system? If your home currently doesn’t have central air, or if your existing A/C system is old, unreliable and costly to run – you’ve come to the right place. We carry all major air conditioner brands. At Integrity Air Conditioning, we find the right solution for your unique space – and budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning will design and install a new air conditioning system to keep you comfortable on even the hottest days. And because we only install high-efficiency, equipment, you can count on efficient, economical performance. We work with all makes and models.
Contact Integrity Air Conditioning for an estimate for new air conditioning installation today! We provide Free Estimates throughout our Dallas service area, which includes Dallas, Plano, Garland, Frisco, Richardson, Mesquite, Rockwall, Wylie, Sachse, Forney, Sunnyvale, Euless, Irving, Waxahachie and more.
Customized Air Conditioning Solutions for Your Home
It’s important NOT to take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when installing an A/C system.
To get the best efficiency, comfort and overall value, Integrity Air Conditioning takes the time to design a “right-sized” air conditioning system for your unique requirements. We choose AC components that match your home’s cooling needs. Some of the most common options are explained below.
Air Conditioning Installation Options for Different Home Conditions
- Cool News – More Efficiency. Thanks to ongoing innovation, air conditioning systems installed today can be more than twice as efficient as those installed 10 years ago.
- Existing central heating system. If your home already has a ductwork system that delivers warm air throughout the house during winter months, the same ductwork can distribute cooled air from a new central A/C system.
- Existing central heating and cooling. In this case, you already have central A/C, but your old system needs to be replaced. If you plan to stay in your house, this is a smart upgrade because new equipment can be more than twice as efficient as older equipment.
- Mini-Splits: No central air system and no ductwork. Because it is difficult and expensive to install new A/C ductwork in an existing house, you might consider having mini-split, ‘ductless’ air conditioning installed. Each room will get a compact, wall-mounted air handler with its own wireless controller, making it easy to control temperatures in each room. Avoid portable, window-mounted A/C units. These cut off your view – and your option for natural ventilation during milder weather. It’s also the noisiest option.
- Major renovation. A major “gut rehab” gives you the option of having new ductwork installed for a central, whole-house system; or you could opt for ductless, mini-split A/C.
- Home addition. It is sometimes possible to extend the ductwork of an existing forced-air system to serve your new living space. Or, you can enjoy the same comfort and efficiency levels by having a ductless mini-split system installed.
Benefits of Properly Installed New, Energy-Efficient A/C System
Improperly installed heating and cooling equipment can reduce the efficiency of your HVAC system by as much as 30 percent.
At Integrity Air Conditioning, we meet ENERGY STAR® Quality Installation guidelines to make sure you get the best performance from your new air conditioning system.
Our heating and cooling services are available in the Dallas Metro Area area, including Dallas, Plano, Garland, Frisco, Richardson, Mesquite, Rockwall, Wylie, Sachse, Forney, Sunnyvale, Euless, Irving, Waxahachie and more.