Dirty AC Filters Shorten A/C Lifespan –
Dirty AC Filters Circulate Allergen-filled Indoor Air.
If your air conditioning filter looks like this – it is past time to change it!
It is very easy to forget a/c filter changes: filters are out of sight and out of mind. But if a/c filters are not changed regularly – your allergies will know the difference!
Worse: Energy bills will be higher – and cooling will decrease.
Here is North Texas, Dallas summers are very hot and humid. No one wants to come home after a long day and discover the air conditioner is not working – and the house is 90+ degrees indoors.
The better way: Change a/c filters regularly!
How Often to Change A/C Filters?
During Dallas summers, once a month for an a/c filter change works well for most a/c owners.
Dirty A/C Filters: Primary Cause of A/C Breakdowns
Neglecting necessary a/c maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance – as energy use steadily increases.
Dirty filters reduce air flow in your air conditioning unit. The a/c will then use more energy and will not cool as it should. Worst case: totally clogged a/c filters can cause a/c failure.
A/C Freeze Ups Caused by Dirty Filters
If a/c air filters clog during a Dallas summer cooling season, this can cause the evaporator or cooling coil to freeze up. Why? Because not enough air flow is moving past the evaporator coil. Condensation produced when the a/c is running does not evaporate.
As a result, the a/c will begin freezing up.
Note: Dallas summer are hot and humid. An efficient air conditioner will remove lots of moisture from indoor cooled environments.
Check out Energy Saver 101 Infographic: Home Cooling from energystar.gov for more ways to help improve your comfort and the efficiency of your air conditioner.
Importance of Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance
Air conditioners require regular maintenance in order for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout
its years of service.
Would you drive a car 30,000 miles without an oil change? If you did, the engine would be permanently damaged; or burned out.
You should not run your air conditioner without regular maintenance, either. A modern air conditioner is high performance machinery.
Regular a/c maintenance saves time and money. And provides more efficient cooling with no downtime.
An analysis of 2,400 service calls revealed that up to 65% of A/C repairs could have been avoided with regular maintenance.
- Maintain Your A/C Once Yearly
- Increase A/C Efficiency
- Lower Energy Bills
- Extend the Life of Air Conditioner
Integrity Air Conditioning – We HONESTLY CARE For Your Comfort
Residential and Commercial – A/C, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality.
Dallas Family Owned, Family Operated Since 1999
Since 1999, Integrity Air Conditioning is a Dallas area family owned and family operated HVAC Services company providing air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services; residential ac and heating and commercial HVAC.
Founded by Ben Green in 1999, we have continuously provided professional HVAC repairs and services to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of our clients’ homes, offices, churches and commercial facilities.
HVAC Service with Honesty and Integrity
Serving residents of the Dallas area, we provide fast, efficient HVAC service and install with honesty and integrity. Our certified and experienced heating and air conditioning techs do not ‘work on commission’.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. If a new air conditioning or heating system replacement is needed – we evaluate your home or commercial facility and recommend the best options for your space – and your budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning is Here for You in the Dallas Area
Whether you need heating, air conditioning, healthy air quality or energy efficient insulation – Integrity Air Conditioning is here for you.
- Air Conditioning Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Heating Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Commercial HVAC Services – We work on all brands.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available – Residential and Commercial.
- VIP Discounts Club – Semi-annual Maintenance Tune-ups, valuable free services plus discounts and repairs.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your A/C system.
- Heating Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your furnace.
- Central Air Conditioning and Mini-Splits – We install central units and mini-split air conditioners, all brands.
- Ductwork Repair and Sealing – Leaky ducts cause your money to escape as hot air; and can create hot and cold spots.
- Indoor Healthy Air and Air Quality – Breathe clean, healthy air indoors! North Texas allergies can be severe; breathe comfortably.
24/7 Emergency Service in the DFW Area
No-Obligation, No-Risk, Free Estimate on New Installs