Be Safe, Improve Indoor Air Quality, Stay Warm
| Regular Furnace Maintenance – Like Oil Changes for Your Car.
No one would seriously consider driving a car 20,000 miles without an oil change.
Why? Because the car would stop working. The motor would very likely burn out.
And yet – most of us are busy and see nothing wrong with running a furnace for years without any maintenance.
What could go wrong?
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
- Warm and Comfortable with No Downtime
- Find and Correct Potential Safety Issues
- Reliable and Safe Furnace Performance
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Save Money on Energy Costs
- Better Furnace Efficiency; Extended Life of Heating System
10 Furnace Tips to Save Money and Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Schedule your furnace to be professionally maintained with Integrity A/C and Heating Furnace Tune Up Special.
- Check your air filter. Air filters should be clean – not caked with dust, dirt and debris.
- If the air filter is dirty, change it. Dirty air filters cause more energy use; and could cause a fire!
- Dirty air filters aggravate allergies, asthma and sinus infections – and decrease indoor air quality.
- Got bad allergies in winter? Have your air ducts maintained and checked for breaks; especially if your home is over 10 years old.
- Gas furnaces can actually be dangerous if leaks develop.
- Electric furnaces can develop issues with loose wiring, bad or burnt relays and other electrical system issues.
- Gas and Electric furnaces have a longer lifespan and use less energy when properly maintained.
- Check out our current Coupon Specials for furnace tune ups.
- Get air ducts checked; repair and seal ductwork, if needed.
Integrity A/C Dallas: Fast Service – Knowledgeable Experienced HVAC Techs
When you call Integrity Air Conditioning to have your furnace serviced, expect prompt service. We service and maintain all types of furnaces; including natural gas, electric and propane.
Call Us at (972) 270-1244 today to schedule a complete furnace tune up in the Dallas area.
Integrity Air Conditioning Honestly Cares For Your Comfort!
Residential and Commercial – A/C, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality
Dallas Family Owned, Family Operated Since 1999
Integrity Air Conditioning, is a Dallas area family owned and family operated HVAC Services company providing air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services; residential and commercial HVAC.
Founded by Ben Green in 1999, we have continuously provided professional HVAC repairs and services to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of our clients’ homes, offices, churches and commercial facilities.
HVAC Service with Honesty and Integrity
Serving residents of the Dallas area, we provide fast, efficient HVAC service and install with honesty and integrity. Our certified and experienced heating and air conditioning techs do not ‘work on commission’.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. If a new air conditioning or heating system replacement is needed – we evaluate your home or commercial facility and recommend the best options for your space – and your budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning is Here for You in the Dallas Area
Whether you need heating, air conditioning, healthy air quality or energy efficient insulation – Integrity Air Conditioning is here for you.
- Air Conditioning Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Heating Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Commercial HVAC Services – We work on all brands.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available – Residential and Commercial.
- VIP Discounts Club – Semi-annual Maintenance Tune-ups, valuable free services plus discounts and repairs.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your A/C system.
- Heating Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your furnace.
- Central Air Conditioning and Mini-Splits – We install central units and mini-split air conditioners, all brands.
- Ductwork Repair and Sealing – Leaky ducts cause your money to escape as hot air; and can create hot and cold spots.
- Indoor Healthy Air and Air Quality – Breathe clean, healthy air indoors! North Texas allergies can be severe; breathe comfortably.