Dallas Retail Store A/C Replaced –
Integrity A/C To the Rescue!
Integrity Air Conditioning was in Dallas this week installing a new rooftop HVAC unit for a local retail store. This installation started when our techs were called out for a Free No-Obligation New A/C Estimate.
Integrity A/C was there fast – and got it done right!
Just another exciting day at Integrity Air Conditioning – keeping the Dallas area cool – one home and business at a time!
We Install HVAC and A/C Right-Sized Units: Best Indoor Comfort at Most Reasonable Cost
In a home or a business: Installing an a/c unit that is too small for the space results in higher energy bills and uneven cooling with hot and cold spots.
Surprisingly, installing a too large a/c unit is also not good!
A/C systems too large for the space can also result in cold spots (and then hot spots) – as the a/c cycles on and off too quickly. In Dallas summer high humidity – over-size a/c units leave more moisture in the indoor environment. Because cooling is completed in a short period of time – the a/c does not run long enough to remove indoor humidity.
The resulting indoor humidity level is too high and not comfortable. Even worse: high indoor summer humidity is not helpful for indoor air quality and allergies. Worst case, high indoor humidity can encourage mold growth.
Need a right-sized commercial HVAC system or home a/c system?
We Work With All Brands and Recommend the Best A/C Solutions for Your Space
It’s important NOT to take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when upgrading and installing an A/C system.
To get the best efficiency, comfort and overall value, Integrity Air Conditioning takes the time to design a “right-sized” a/c system for your unique requirements. We recommend central a/c and HVAC systems that are specific for your cooling needs – and your budget.
When is it time to replace an A/C System?
- The A/C stops working! (Call Integrity Air Conditioning 24 hours a day for Emergency A/C or HVAC Service)
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old. Consider install of a new A/C unit with the ENERGY STAR label. Installed correctly, these high-efficiency units can save up to 20% on cooling costs.
- Your a/c needs frequent repairs and energy bills are going up.
- Cooling equipment has become less efficient. Some rooms are too hot or too cold.
- No one is home for long periods of the day – and you do not have a programmable thermostat.
→ Install a programmable thermostat or have us install one and instruct you on its use. Start saving energy and money while away or sleeping.
- Your home or business has humidity problems. Poor equipment installation, inadequate – or too large – a/c units, and leaky ductwork can cause indoor air to be too humid in the summer.
- Your home has excessive dust. Leaky or broken ductwork can intake dust and insulation particles and distribute them throughout your home or business.
Finance Options Available
To assist with budget requirements, we have low interest and no interest Finance Options. (Subject to credit approval).
Benefits of a Correctly Installed Energy-Efficient A/C System
Save money with correctly and professionally installed air conditioning. Improperly installed a/c units can reduce the efficiency of your system by as much as 30%.
Integrity Air Conditioning techs expertly and carefully install each a/c system to meet the needs of your space and the equipment specifications.
Older a/c systems are not as energy efficient and cost more each month to keep your indoor space cool.
Integrity Air Conditioning services are available for homeowners and commercial HVAC customers in the Dallas area. Our service are includes Dallas, Irving, Euless, Plano, Frisco, Garland, Richardson, Mesquite, Rowlett, Rockwall, Wylie, Sachse, Forney, Sunnyvale, Waxahachie and surrounding areas.
Need a Tune-Up on an Existing Home A/C? Check Out our June Coupon Special
A/C Tune Ups save time and money with more efficient cooling; no downtime.
An analysis of 2,400 service calls revealed that up to 65% of air conditioning repairs could have been avoided with regular maintenance.
Dallas summers are very hot and humid. No one wants to come home after a long day and discover the air conditioner is not working – and the house is 90+ degrees indoors.
- For Complete Coupon Terms, see Integrity A/C Coupons.
Integrity Air Conditioning: We HONESTLY CARE For Your Comfort
Residential and Commercial – A/C, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality.
Dallas Family Owned, Family Operated Since 1999
Since 1999, Integrity Air Conditioning is a Dallas area family owned and family operated HVAC Services company providing air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services; residential ac and heating and commercial HVAC.
Founded by Ben Green in 1999, we have continuously provided professional HVAC repairs and services to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of our clients’ homes, offices, churches and commercial facilities.
HVAC Service with Honesty and Integrity
Serving residents of the Dallas area, we provide fast, efficient HVAC service and install with honesty and integrity. Our certified and experienced air conditioning and heating techs do not ‘work on commission’.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. If a new air conditioning or heating system replacement is needed – we evaluate your home or commercial facility and recommend the best options for your space – and your budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning is Here for You in the Dallas Area
Whether you need heating, air conditioning, healthy air quality or energy efficient insulation – Integrity Air Conditioning is here for you.
- Air Conditioning Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Heating Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Commercial HVAC Services – We work on all brands.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available – Residential and Commercial.
- VIP Discounts Club – Semi-annual Maintenance Tune-ups, valuable free services plus discounts and repairs.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your A/C system.
- Heating Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your furnace.
- Central Air Conditioning and Mini-Splits – We install central units and mini-split air conditioners, all brands.
- Ductwork Repair and Sealing – Leaky ducts cause your money to escape as hot air; and can create hot and cold spots.
- Indoor Healthy Air and Air Quality – Breathe clean, healthy air indoors! North Texas allergies can be severe; breathe comfortably.