Benefits of Sealing and Repairing Ductwork
Save money by keeping the air conditioning and heating air ducts in your home or office in good repair! Integrity Air Conditioning does Ductwork Repair and Sealing in the Dallas area.
Although you cannot see it, properly installed and correctly functioning ductwork is vitally important to the safe and efficient operation of your HVAC system or home air conditioning and furnace system.
Got allergies? Breaks in the ductwork can greatly degrade indoor air quality; allowing dust, fumes, insulation or even carbon monoxide to be circulated inside.
Got hot or cold spots? There is a good chance there is one or more breaks in the ductwork.
Energy bills higher than might be expected for your size home or office? There is a good chance the ductwork needs sealing or repairs.
Reasons to Keep Ductwork in Good Working Order
- Reduce energy bills.
- Eliminate hot and cold spots.
- Decrease allergies.
- Safety: Eliminate back drafting of gases, insulation and dust into the home.
Average Lifespan of HVAC Ductwork: 10 Years
- If your home was built in 2007 – the air ducts / ductwork needs to be checked and probably needs sealing and/or patching in spots.
- If your home was built before 2007 – the ductwork is cracking and deteriorating in spots.
- Ductwork materials used before 2007 do not hold up as well as modern materials.
- Older ductwork can literally crumble – sending your heated or cooled air into the attic. This will cause hot or cold spots as conditioned air is funneled into your attic – instead of your living space.
- Deteriorating or broken ductwork increases allergies by circulating dust, dirt and insulation from the attic to the inside your home or office.
- In older homes, as the foundation shifts over the years – ductwork pulls away from joins and can break. Most older homes have several ductwork breaks and routinely lose conditioned air into the attic; and/or circulates attic air with dust and particulates into living spaces.
Ductwork Mysteries and Little Known Facts
⇒ If your home is 10 years old – the ductwork needs to be inspected for breaks and cracks.
⇒ If your home is more than 10 years old – there will be breaks and cracks in the ductwork.
⇒ If your home is more than 20 years old – there will be breaks and cracks in the ductwork; as well as crumbling sections of ductwork.
⇒ After major foundation repair work done for your home – be sure to have the ductwork checked for breaks.
⇒ Buying a new or pre-owned home? Be sure that your home inspector carefully checks the ductwork.
⇒ Strange But True: In one home built in the 1970’s, we found ductwork that stopped at a beam – instead of going around it.
⇒ All of the cold or warm air from the open section of the ductwork was being sent into the attic!
Nov – Dec Duct Repair and Ductwork Sealing Coupon – 20% Off
Integrity AC Ductwork Repair Coupon Nov – Dec 2017The cooler months are great times for us to inspect and work on your ductwork!
Because most ductwork is located in the attic, Dallas attic temperatures in summer can soar to 160+ degrees.
Included in Integrity A/C Ductwork Coupon
- 20% Off Ductwork Repair
- 20% Off Ductwork Sealing and Patching
- 20% Off Ductwork Replacement
- We inspect, seal and patch all ductwork.
- If needed, we replace ductwork by the section.
- If we can repair a section instead of replacing it – we will.
- For complete info and Coupon Terms, see Integrity A/C Coupon Specials
At Integrity Air Conditioning – We Honestly Care For Your Comfort
Residential and Commercial – A/C, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality.
Dallas Family Owned, Family Operated Since 1999
Integrity Air Conditioning, LLC, is a Dallas area family owned and family operated HVAC Services company providing air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services; residential and commercial HVAC.
Founded by Ben Green in 1999, we have continuously provided professional HVAC repairs and services to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of our clients’ homes, offices, churches and commercial facilities.
HVAC Service with Honesty and Integrity
Serving residents of the Dallas area, we provide fast, efficient HVAC service and install with honesty and integrity. Our certified and experienced HVAC techs do not ‘work on commission’.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. If a new air conditioning or heating system replacement is needed – we evaluate your home or commercial facility and recommend the best options for your space – and your budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning is Here for You in the Dallas Fort Worth Area
Whether you need heating, air conditioning, healthy air quality or energy efficient insulation – Integrity Air Conditioning is here for you.
- Air Conditioning Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Heating Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Commercial HVAC Services – We work on all brands.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available – Residential and Commercial.
- VIP Discounts Club – Semi-annual Maintenance Tune-ups, valuable free services plus discounts and repairs.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your A/C system.
- Heating Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your furnace.
- Central Air Conditioning and Mini-Splits – We install central units and mini-split air conditioners, all brands.
- Ductwork Repair and Sealing – Leaky ducts cause your money to escape as hot air; and can create hot and cold spots.
- Indoor Healthy Air and Air Quality – Breathe clean, healthy air indoors! North Texas allergies can be severe; breathe comfortably.
Integrity Air Conditioning – Contact Us
24/7 Emergency Service in the DFW Area
No-Obligation, No-Risk, Free Estimate on New Installs