Preparing for Dallas Winter Furnace Use
Furnace Safety and Maintenance
Before really cold weather hits North Texas, it is important to get furnace maintenance and check on furnace safety. Equally important: make certain the furnace still works correctly!
No one ever expects to turn the thermostat to ‘Heat’ when the temperature drops below 40 degrees – only to discover that cold air is being circulated. That is positively scary!
Winter cold weather means being inside an enclosed home or office environment for several months. Before winter cold weather arrives – make certain the furnace is clean and working to safety specifications.
A furnace tune up will ensure that the furnace is operating safely while using less energy – and is circulating clean air; not dust and cobwebs!
Integrity Air Conditioning Serves the Dallas Area: Dallas, Irving, Euless, Plano, Frisco, Garland, Richardson, Mesquite, Rowlett, Rockwall, Wylie, Sachse, Forney, Sunnyvale, Waxahachie and Surrounding Areas.
Dallas Furnace Winter Make Ready Tips
- Check your furnace filter. Change furnace filters regularly.
- Dirty filters not only increase utility bills – indoor air quality decreases. Allergens are circulated in your home!
- Consider upgrading the furnace filter if your current filter is a paper filter.
- Winter Indoor Air Quality will benefit from whole house polarized media filter. It will increase the furnace energy efficiency – and allow warm air flow throughout your home without air filter dust blockage.
- Remove any household items blocking air ducts or air return vents.
- Keep the area around your furnace unit free of debris and clutter.
- Schedule a precision Furnace Tune Up with an Integrity A/C HVAC professional.
Integrity A/C – Dallas Precision Furnace Tune Ups
We service all types of furnaces: including natural gas, electric and propane.
During a regular maintenance inspection, our repair techs will clean the furnace, check for leaks and unhealthy gases – and ensure that your furnace is operational.
Benefits of regular furnace maintenance:
- Safe operation of furnace
- Optimal home comfort
- Reliable performance
- Better furnace efficiency
- Extended furnace life
- Lower maintenance costs
- Increased energy savings
Integrity A/C Fast, Reliable Furnace Tune-ups and Maintenance for All Makes and Models
Don’t wait until cold weather arrives to turn on your heating system, only to find that your furnace won’t turn on, there’s a leak, or the blower isn’t working.
When you call Integrity Air Conditioning to have your furnace serviced – expect prompt service and a thorough inspection of your central heating system. We service all types of furnaces; including natural gas, electric and propane.
Call Us at (972) 270-1244 today to schedule a complete furnace maintenance and service or furnace repair in the Dallas area.
A furnace requires annual service and maintenance to make sure it performs as it should. Even if your furnace appears to be working properly, it’s smart to schedule a furnace service appointment for a full check, cleaning and tune up.
Our furnace maintenance work is performed by one of our experienced, full-service HVAC technicians. We ensure safe, efficient operation and help prolong the life of your heating system.
Need Lower Energy Bills? We give Free Estimates on heating system replacements
At Integrity Air Conditioning – We Honestly Care For Your Comfort
Residential and Commercial – A/C, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality. Dallas Family Owned, Family Operated Since 1999
Integrity Air Conditioning, LLC, is a Dallas area family owned and family operated HVAC Services company providing air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services; residential and commercial HVAC.
Founded by Ben Green in 1999, we have continuously provided professional HVAC repairs and services to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of our clients’ homes, offices, churches and commercial facilities.
HVAC Service with Honesty and Integrity
Serving residents of the Dallas area, we provide fast, efficient HVAC service and install with honesty and integrity. Our certified and experienced HVAC techs do not ‘work on commission’.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. If a new air conditioning or heating system replacement is needed – we evaluate your home or commercial facility and recommend the best options for your space – and your budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning is Here for You in the Dallas Fort Worth Area
Whether you need heating, air conditioning, healthy air quality or energy efficient insulation – Integrity Air Conditioning is here for you.
- Air Conditioning Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Heating Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Commercial HVAC Services – We work on all brands.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available – Residential and Commercial.
- VIP Discounts Club – Semi-annual Maintenance Tune-ups, valuable free services plus discounts and repairs.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your A/C system.
- Heating Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your furnace.
- Central Air Conditioning and Mini-Splits – We install central units and mini-split air conditioners, all brands.
- Ductwork Repair and Sealing – Leaky ducts cause your money to escape as hot air; and can create hot and cold spots.
- Indoor Healthy Air and Air Quality – Breathe clean, healthy air indoors! North Texas allergies can be severe; breathe comfortably.
Integrity Air Conditioning – Contact Us
24/7 Emergency Service in the DFW Area
No-Obligation, No-Risk, Free Estimate on New Installs