Dallas A/C Sales and Installation
We Sell and Install Central A/C and Ductless Mini-Splits
We Install All Makes and Models:
Right-Sized for Your Home or Office.
(One Size Does Not Fit All!)
- Is more than 10 years old
- Needs frequent repairing
- Doesn’t properly cool certain areas of your home
- Constantly turns on and off
- Causing utility costs to rise
Need Lower Energy Bills?
Do you need a new air conditioning system? If your home currently doesn’t have central air, or if your existing A/C system is old, unreliable and costly to run – you’ve come to the right place. We carry all major air conditioner brands. At Integrity Air Conditioning, we find the right solution for your unique space – and budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning will design and install a new air conditioning system to keep you comfortable on even the hottest days. And because we only install high-efficiency, equipment, you can count on efficient, economical performance. We work with all makes and models.
Contact Integrity Air Conditioning for an estimate for new air conditioning installation today! We provide Free Estimates throughout our Dallas service area, which includes Dallas, Plano, Garland, Frisco, Richardson, Mesquite, Rockwall, Wylie, Sachse, Forney, Sunnyvale, Euless, Irving, Waxahachie and more.
Customized Air Conditioning Solutions for Your Home
It’s important NOT to take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when installing an A/C system.
To get the best efficiency, comfort and overall value, Integrity Air Conditioning takes the time to design a “right-sized” air conditioning system for your unique requirements. We choose AC components that match your home’s cooling needs. Some of the most common options are explained below.
Air Conditioning Installation Options for Different Home Conditions
- Cool News – More Efficiency. Thanks to ongoing innovation, air conditioning systems installed today can be more than twice as efficient as those installed 10 years ago.
- Existing central heating system. If your home already has a ductwork system that delivers warm air throughout the house during winter months, the same ductwork can distribute cooled air from a new central A/C system.
- Existing central heating and cooling. In this case, you already have central A/C, but your old system needs to be replaced. If you plan to stay in your house, this is a smart upgrade because new equipment can be more than twice as efficient as older equipment.
- Mini-Splits: No ductwork needed a/c. It is difficult and expensive to install new A/C ductwork in an existing house. If you own a home without ductwork, you might consider having mini-split, ‘ductless’ air conditioning installed. Each room will get a compact, wall-mounted air handler with its own wireless controller, making it easy to control temperatures in each room. Avoid portable, window-mounted A/C units! These cut off your view – and your option for natural ventilation during milder weather. It’s also the noisiest option.
- Major renovation. A major “gut rehab” gives you the option of having new ductwork installed for a central, whole-house system; or you could opt for ductless, mini-split A/C.
- Home addition. It is sometimes possible to extend the ductwork of an existing forced-air system to serve your new living space. Or, you can enjoy the same comfort and efficiency levels by having a ductless mini-split
Integrity Air Conditioning: We HONESTLY CARE For Your Comfort
Residential and Commercial – A/C, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality.
Dallas Family Owned, Family Operated Since 1999
Since 1999, Integrity Air Conditioning is a Dallas area family owned and family operated HVAC Services company providing air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services; residential ac and heating and commercial HVAC.
Founded by Ben Green in 1999, we have continuously provided professional HVAC repairs and services to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of our clients’ homes, offices, churches and commercial facilities.
HVAC Service with Honesty and Integrity
Serving residents of the Dallas area, we provide fast, efficient HVAC service and install with honesty and integrity. Our certified and experienced heating and air conditioning techs do not ‘work on commission’.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. If a new air conditioning or heating system replacement is needed – we evaluate your home or commercial facility and recommend the best options for your space – and your budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning is Here for You in the Dallas Area
Whether you need heating, air conditioning, healthy air quality or energy efficient insulation – Integrity Air Conditioning is here for you.
- Air Conditioning Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Heating Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Commercial HVAC Services – We work on all brands.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available – Residential and Commercial.
- VIP Discounts Club – Semi-annual Maintenance Tune-ups, valuable free services plus discounts and repairs.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your A/C system.
- Heating Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your furnace.
- Central Air Conditioning and Mini-Splits – We install central units and mini-split air conditioners, all brands.
- Ductwork Repair and Sealing – Leaky ducts cause your money to escape as hot air; and can create hot and cold spots.
- Indoor Healthy Air and Air Quality – Breathe clean, healthy air indoors! North Texas allergies can be severe; breathe comfortably.