Integrity Air Conditioning March 2018 Coupon Special
A/C Tune Up $59.00
Regular Price $120
Good Through March 31, 2018
A/C Tune Up Appointments Available
Mon – Fri, 8am – 3:30pm
Call (972) 270-1244
Texas Spring is HERE! Before you know it – temperatures will be reaching the upper 80’s – and beyond.
Why A/C Tune Up?
Save time and money with more efficient air conditioning system and no downtime.
An analysis of 2,400 service calls revealed that up to 65% of A/C repairs could have been avoided with regular maintenance.
Why Regular A/C Tune Ups? Maintain Indoor Air Quality: Minimize Allergies
An important reason for a/c tune ups: inspecting and keeping the evaporator coils clean and dirt-free. Regular a/c tune ups help prevent debris build-up in evaporator coils.
A major advantage of air conditioning in North Texas is removal of humidity from indoor air. When the a/c runs, the indoor evaporator coils are constantly damp with condensation.
Indoor Air Quality Issues – Allergens
Airborne allergens find a perfect breeding ground in wet coils. Debris build-up inside evaporator coils can eventually obstruct airflow through the coil.
This will cause major problems within the central a/c system. Ignoring regular maintenance means a steady decline in air conditioner performance – while energy costs steadily increase.
But even worse, constantly wet evaporator coils often develop dirt and debris build-up. Evaporator coils with allergens will cause distribution throughout the house. Re-circulated allergens create enormous problems with indoor air quality.
Many homeowners are shocked to find their evaporator coils are covered with dirt! All cooled air in the a/c system passes over the evaporator coils before being circulated into the home.
If the evaporator coils have allergen build-up – you are breathing the allergens. Debris and dirt build-up can worsen or cause allergies; and can increase asthma attacks in sensitive individuals. Studies have shown that even in healthy individuals – indoor air quality issues can cause significant health problems. Most health experts agree that spending time in environments with airborne allergens can contribute to respiratory illnesses; including allergy, asthma, cough, runny nose, and sinus conditions.
Outdoor Condenser Coils
Outdoor condenser coils can become very dirty if the outdoor environment is dusty; or if there are nearby shrubs. Outdoor coils should be cleaned and inspected regularly. It is recommended to plant foliage at least 2 feet away from the outdoor unit. Make certain to keep cut grass and yard clippings away from the outdoor condenser unit.
- Maintain Your A/C Once Yearly
- Increase A/C Efficiency
- Lower Energy Bills
- Extend the Life of Air Conditioner
Cooling Tune Up Process
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Check volts/amps on meters
- Inspect and check safeties and controls
- Check for air leaks around indoor equipment
- Inspect Indoor blower and motor
- Check blower speed and airflow
- Check temperature differential
- Clean or replace existing filter (filter provided by client)
- Check refrigerant
- Inspect condensate pad
- Check for obvious refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coils
- Clean outdoor coils
- Check contacts and relays
- Check run and start capacitors
- Check operation and condition of compressor
- Check operation of thermostat
- Inspect ductwork
- Lubricate as needed
- Inform customer of findings and recommendations
Integrity Air Conditioning – We Honestly Care For Your Comfort
Residential and Commercial – A/C, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality. Dallas Family Owned, Family Operated Since 1999
Since 1999, Integrity Air Conditioning is a Dallas area family owned and family operated HVAC Services company providing air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services; residential and commercial HVAC.
Founded by Ben Green in 1999, we have continuously provided professional HVAC repairs and services to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of our clients’ homes, offices, churches and commercial facilities.
See our Reviews.
HVAC Service with Honesty and Integrity
Serving residents of the Dallas area, we provide fast, efficient HVAC service and install with honesty and integrity. Our certified and experienced heating and air conditioning techs do not ‘work on commission’.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. If a new air conditioning or heating system replacement is needed – we evaluate your home or commercial facility and recommend the best options for your space – and your budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning is Here for You in the Dallas Area
Whether you need heating, air conditioning, healthy air quality or energy efficient insulation – Integrity Air Conditioning is here for you.
- Air Conditioning Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Heating Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
- Commercial HVAC Services – We work on all brands.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available – Residential and Commercial.
- VIP Discounts Club – Semi-annual Maintenance Tune-ups, valuable free services plus discounts and repairs.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your A/C system.
- Heating Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your furnace.
- Central Air Conditioning and Mini-Splits – We install central units and mini-split air conditioners, all brands.
- Ductwork Repair and Sealing – Leaky ducts cause your money to escape as hot air; and can create hot and cold spots.
- Indoor Healthy Air and Air Quality – Breathe clean, healthy air indoors! North Texas allergies can be severe; breathe comfortably.